About our Sectorial Councils
Sectorial Councils are integrating parts of the Supreme Council of European Business. An effective Council system makes SCEB more responsive to the needs of the business sectors while making the role of the Members more relevant and more representative.
SCEB Sectorial Councils issues periodically investigation reports to develop their business sector and help the public and government institutions with important and real feedback.
What Are Sectorial Councils Doing Exactly?
1. They provide opportunities for sectoral input into the legislative and development processes.
2. Bring together experts allowing them to collaborate better and more efficiently.
3. Councils conduct detailed research and investigations into an issue that may not be carried out efficiently and effectively by any other institution and therefore contributes to the right form of development of that business sector.
4. Councils can conduct public hearings where representatives or organizations and experts on particular subjects may be invited to give advice. This activity allows Councils to be more effective in making sound decisions while allowing citizens a voice in business policymaking.
5. Helps the public or government institutions and legislators by providing scientific and well-documented search results.
6. Enables the public or government institutions and legislators to get details on specific issues.
7. Make SCEB and its members better work and perform, creating a better world for the business environment.
Our Sectorial Councils :
1 .Food & Beverage Production & Trade
2. Public Health
3. Environment & Natural Resources
4. Industry & Research
5. Transport & Storage
7. Communication & PR
8. Agriculture and Rural Development
9. Culture, Education
10. Legal & Social Affairs
12. Non-Food Production & Trade
13. Construction & Real Estate Development
14. IT, Technology & Telecommunication
15. Financial and Insurance Services
17. Printing, Publishing & Media
18. Sport & Youth
19. Event Management